Monday, January 23, 2012

RR4


Reading Reflection 4: READ the ITU Overview ppt.
RR4: IDENTIFY what tasks you would be well skilled at leading and contributing to for the ITU assignment.

1.     I have good organizational skills that will help keep my group on task and will always know what to expect and when to expect it.  I like to get straight to the point, plan what we need to do and when we need to do it.  This will contribute to ensure that all members are on track.  The same will reflect with the students.  The extra effort to organize and reflect will also be presented to the students in the curriculum to help keep information organized.  A very important factor to consider when students are moving between different teachers, and things could be easily lost. 
2.     I offer my unique class setting and environment that will allow students to become more physically engaged in the subject they are learning.  This could greatly increase interest and motivation to learn.  
3.  I offer my creative thinking skills to try to incorporate Biology, and Physical Education to Math.  Hopefully together with our three different ways of thinking, and backgrounds, a well rounded curriculum can be brain stormed and created.  

No comments:

Post a Comment